¥14,700 – ¥20,500
Bentenjima Shinto Shrine
Taken in Iwaki, Fukushima Japan. See detailed description below ⬇
Bentenjima Shinto Shrine – Original Silver Gelatin Print
Handcrafted Original Darkroom Print
- Enlarge the image from film on an enlarger and expose for the appropriate contrast grade, for the appropriate amount of time.
- Develop, fix, and wash the print for 45 minutes in continuously flowing water to remove all traces of remaining chemistry.
- Dry the print for several days, where it will then curl.
- Press the print flat in a special hot mount press.
Available in the following papers and formats:
11 x 14 inch Open Edition – Ilford B&W MATT archival fiber photo paper
11 x 14 inch Open Edition – Ilford B&W Semi Matt WARMTONE archival fiber photo paper
11 x 14 inch Open Edition – Ilford B&W GLOSSY WARMTONE archival fiber photo paper
- Open edition means there is no fixed number of copies, in contrast with a Limited Edition Print where there are a set number made
- WARMTONE paper delivers rich prints with warm deep blacks and creamy whites
- Each print is signed by the photographer and includes a certificate of authenticity
- Price shown is for the print alone without any matting or frames. If you would like me to matt and frame this in a nice aluminum frame, do contact me!
- Price includes worldwide shipping directly from my darkroom in Japan to your door worldwide (Usually by Japan Post EMS)
11 x 14
Matt Archival Fiber, Warm tone Semi-Matt Archival Fiber, Warm tone Gloss archival Fiber