$75.00 – $150.00
Old Japanese Farmhouse
Taken in Iwaki, Fukushima Japan.
Moonrise Over Port Of Onahama Japan – Original Silver Gelatin Print
- Enlarge the image from film on an enlarger and expose for the appropriate contrast grade, for the appropriate amount of time.
- Develop, fix, and wash the print for 45 minutes in continuously flowing water to remove all traces of remaining chemistry.
- Dry the print for several days, where it will then curl.
- Press the print flat in a special hot mount press.
Available in the following papers and formats (display image shows Warmtone version):
8 x 10 inch Open Edition – Ilford B&W GLOSSY archival fiber photo paper
8 x 10 inch Open Edition – Ilford B&W MATT archival fiber photo paper
9.5 x 12 inch Open Edition – Ilford B&W SEMI-MATT WARMTONE archival fiber photo paper
11 x 14 inch Open Edition – Ilford B&W GLOSSY WARMTONE archival fiber photo paper
- Open edition means there is no fixed number of copies, in contrast with a Limited Edition Print where there are a set number made
- WARMTONE paper delivers rich prints with warm deep blacks and creamy whites
- Each print is signed by the photographer
- Price shown is for the print alone without any matting or frames
- Price includes worldwide shipping
- Shipped directly from my darkroom in Japan to your door worldwide directly from my darkroom in Japan to your door worldwide
8 x 10, 9.5 x 12, 11 x 14
Matt Archival Fiber, Warm tone Semi-Matt Archival Fiber, Gloss Archival Fiber, Warm tone Gloss Archival Fiber, Resin Coated