¥8,800 – ¥20,500
✳︎ Sometimes you have to hit the “clear” link below to see all the available options
See detailed description below ⬇
Taken in Iwaki, Fukushima Japan. Image was shot with a Leica M6 35mm camera and 50mm lens using Kodak T-Max 400 film.
- Enlarge the image from film on an enlarger and expose for the appropriate contrast grade, for the appropriate amount of time.
- Develop, fix, and wash the print for 45 minutes in continuously flowing water to remove all traces of remaining chemistry.
- Dry the print for several days, where it will then curl.
- Press the print flat in a special hot mount press.
Available in the following papers and formats:
- 8 x 10 inch Open Edition – Ilford GLOSSY archival fiber-based photo paper
- 8 x 10 inch Open Edition – Ilford MATT archival fiber-based photo paper
- 9.5 x 12 inch Open Edition – Ilford SEMI-MATT WARMTONE archival fiber-based photo paper
- 11 x 14 inch Open Edition – Ilford GLOSSY WARMTONE archival fiber-based photo paper
- Open edition means there is no fixed number of copies, in contrast with a Limited Edition Print where there are a set number made
- WARMTONE paper delivers rich prints with warm deep blacks and creamy whites
- Each print is signed by the photographer and includes a certificate of authenticity
- Price shown is for the print alone without any matting or frames. If you would like me to matt and frame this in a nice aluminum frame, do contact me!
- Price includes worldwide shipping directly from my darkroom in Japan to your door worldwide (Usually by Japan Post EMS)
8 x 10, 9.5 x 12, 11 x 14
|Paper / Sheen||
Resin Coated Glossy, Resin Coated Semi-Glossy, Resin Coated Satin, Archival Fiber-Based Matt, Archival Fiber-Based Glossy, Archival Fiber-Based WARMTONE Semi-Matt, Archival Fiber-Based Glossy, Archival Fiber-Based WARMTONE Glossy